I want. A lot of things.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

"OMG! I FOUND JEANS!"

....That was the text I got from one of my best friends. I replyed, "from where?!" and she responded Gap. Well I got some gap jeans. They call them "Jeggings" which is something I've been refusing to buy. But it seems Gap's version of Jeggings has a FUNCTIONAL zipper, button and pockets - unlike the other kinds of jeggings I've seen. Don't get me wrong, if you can pull off pocketless, zipperless, elastic-waistband jeans - more power to you. But I really like pockets. And I LOVE my new jeans.




Here are some things I've had my eye on lately.

From Urban Outfitters:


From NeedSupply:


Also from NeedSupply:


From Roxy:


I've been drawn to geometric shapes lately. I especially love it in jewelry, and textiles.

No comments: