I want. A lot of things.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

move!

Tomorrow, I am picking up my keys for my new apartment!
This is exciting.
hopefully I'll be out of Greensboro in the next 2 years, either studying abroad or going to FIT. I just know I can't stick around for too long, I need to see things. I'm already falling into a pattern of where I go, and who I see. I guess running away is how I deal with things.
But Greensboro has me for at least one more year, I'm going to make the best of it, moving up and moving out.
In the meantime, I've regretfully realized that I have not seen many of my friends for weeks, this will change, hopefully before they all leave next week.

So, my roommate and I agree that our apartment is NOT going to be party central, as this is not what our lives generally entail. However, I will have weekly dinner get togethers experimenting with cooking. Because I will learn how to cook! or at least bake.

--- speaking of baking. I would like to make my skin a little bit darker if only so I won't blind people if I happen to go to the beach.

No comments: